15W auxiliary SMPS for air-conditioner using ICE5AR4770BZS
Eingangsspannung (min.): 90.00 V
Eingangsspannung (max.): 264.00 V
Schaltfrequenz (max.): 100.00 kHz
Ausgang 1: 12.00 V / 1.250 A
Erstveröffentlichung am 08.02.2018, Version V1.0
Infineon's latest 5th generation fixed frequency CoolSET™ offers high performance and integration of latest generation of 700V CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFETs in DIP-7 package (Product qualified according to JEDEC standard).
- 100kHz maximum switching frequency with 700V integrated MOSFET
- Power delivery of up to 15W with universal wide input range (85~300VAC) DCM design
- Brown in protection, fast and robust start-up operation with cascode configuration
- 3 level selectable entry/exit active burst mode profile (optional)
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Cycle by cycle peak current limitation
- Support both DCM and CCM operation with slope compensation
- Integrated error amplifier to support direct feedback typical with non-isolated flyback topology
- Digital frequency reduction with decreasing load for higher efficiency
- VCC and CS pin short to ground protection
- OLP, output short, OTP with hysteresis and VCC over/under voltage protection
- Auto-restart for all protection features
|Artikel Nr.||SPEC||Produktserie||Anwendung||PCB/Kabel/Panel||Modularity||Typ||Pins||Wire Section||Muster|
|691412120002B||WR-TBL Series 412B - 3.50 mm Screwless 45° Entry - 2.1 mm 2 Wires||Screwless||PCB||Nein||45°||2||14 to 20 (AWG) 2.08 to 0.518 (mm²)|
|691102710002||WR-TBL Series 102 - 5.00 mm Horiz. Entry Modular||Pressure Clamp||PCB||Ja||Horizontal||2||22 to 14 (AWG) 0.326 to 2.08 (mm²)|
This information has been provided to you free of charge for your use but remains the sole property of Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG. While Würth Elektronik eiSos has used reasonable efforts to ensure its accuracy, Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG. does not guarantee that it is error-free, nor makes any other representation, warranty or guarantee that the information is completely accurate or up-to-date. In many cases, the CAD data has been simplified to remove proprietary detail while maintaining critical interface geometric detail for use by customers. Würth Elektronik eiSos expressly disclaims all implied warranties regarding this information, including but not limited to any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG will in no case be liable for your use, or the results of your use, of the CAD models or any accompanying written materials. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THIS INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN PARTICULAR ENGINEERING AND PRODUCT ENVIRONMENT AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF DOING SO OR FAILING TO DO SO.
In no event will Würth Elektronik eiSos or its contractors, directors, officers, employees, affiliates or distributors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for lost business, lost profits, business interruptions and loss of information) arising from your use of, or your inability to use the CAD models or any accompanying written materials, even if Würth Elektronik eiSos has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Würth Elektronik eiSos' liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, exceed €250.
No oral or written information of advice given by Würth Elektronik eiSos or its distributors, agents or employees will operate to create any warranty or guarantee or vary any provision or information herein, and you may not rely on any such information or advice. Würth Elektronik eiSos reserves the right to change any portion of this data at any time without notice.