Wireless Power Receiver Compliant with WPC
Input Voltage (min.): 5.00 V
Input Voltage (max.): 10.00 V
Output 1: 5.00 V / 1.500 A
The RT1650 is a wireless power receiver compliant with WPC V1.1 standard. The RT1650 integrates a synchronous full-bridge rectifier, a low dropout regulator, and a Micro Controller Unit (MCU) for control and communication. The device receives AC power from a WPC compatible wireless transmitter and provides output power up to 7.5W, which could be used as a power supply for a charger of mobile or consumer devices.The MCU-based controller can support bi-direction channel communication including Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) demodulation for power signal from the transmitter and Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK) modulation for power signal to the transmitter. The RT1650 provides Foreign Object Detection (FOD) function to meet the requirement after WPC V1.1. It communicates with the transmitter for the received power to determine if a foreign object is present within the magnetic interface. This provides a higher level of safety.The RT1650 provides a programmable dynamic rectifier voltage control function to improve power efficiency, a programmable power management control for maximum power delivery, a programmable current limit for suitable load setting, a programmable temperature setting with external NTC for thermoregulation, and proper protection functions such as UVLO, OVP, and OTP.
- Single-Chip WPC V1.1 Compliant Receiver
- Integrated Synchronous Rectifier Switch
- Support Output Power up to 7.5W
- High Rectifier Efficiency up to 96%
- High System Efficiency up to 80%
- Programmable Loading for Synchronous Rectifier Operation
- -Programmable Dynamic Rectifier Voltage Control for Optimized Transient Response and Power Efficiency
- High Accurate Received Power Calculation for FOD Function
- 10-bit ADC for Voltage/Current Measurement
- Coil Power Loss Modeling for Optimized Compensation
- Adaptive Power Offset Compensation
- Low Quiescent Embedded 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU
- 32KB ROM/OTP, 1KB SRAM and 272B MTP
- Easy Tuning for Communication and Control Parameters
- Support Bi-direction Channel Communication
- FSK Demodulation for Power Signal from Wireless Power Transmitter
- ASK Modulation for Power Signal to Wireless Power Transmitter
- Programmable Temperature Control
- Programmable Charge Status Packet
- Support Alignment with Transmitter
- Support Enable, Charge Complete and Fault Control Inputs
- Receiver Controlled EPT Packet
- Over Current Limit
- Over Voltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- CSP 3.0mm x 3.4mm 48B (Pitch = 0.4mm)
- Low Profile (0.5mm Max.)
This information has been provided to you free of charge for your use but remains the sole property of Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG. While Würth Elektronik eiSos has used reasonable efforts to ensure its accuracy, Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG. does not guarantee that it is error-free, nor makes any other representation, warranty or guarantee that the information is completely accurate or up-to-date. In many cases, the CAD data has been simplified to remove proprietary detail while maintaining critical interface geometric detail for use by customers. Würth Elektronik eiSos expressly disclaims all implied warranties regarding this information, including but not limited to any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Würth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co. KG will in no case be liable for your use, or the results of your use, of the CAD models or any accompanying written materials. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THIS INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN PARTICULAR ENGINEERING AND PRODUCT ENVIRONMENT AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF DOING SO OR FAILING TO DO SO.
In no event will Würth Elektronik eiSos or its contractors, directors, officers, employees, affiliates or distributors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for lost business, lost profits, business interruptions and loss of information) arising from your use of, or your inability to use the CAD models or any accompanying written materials, even if Würth Elektronik eiSos has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Würth Elektronik eiSos' liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, exceed €250.
No oral or written information of advice given by Würth Elektronik eiSos or its distributors, agents or employees will operate to create any warranty or guarantee or vary any provision or information herein, and you may not rely on any such information or advice. Würth Elektronik eiSos reserves the right to change any portion of this data at any time without notice.